sexta-feira, maio 16, 2008






can't sleep...



some thoughts in my mind!

I just can be like everyone else, the same old storys, the same old characters, the same old me.


I can be just like everyone else, you, I can be like that, do the same things, telling the same storys, be every kind of character, or just be you!


I just can be everything, everyone and no one...!


just continue like that , I'll be that and then I'll ask if really can trust yourself, with yourlife in mine and I being like you.

Voices, thoughts, numbers, beings, journals, logs, secrets, omitions, lifes, past, presente, truth, lies, do nothing, still, calm, nervous, messed up, lost, living, surviving, strong, weak, quiet, silence, shhhhht... Acts!


-


one old write...

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

nice musika =D

Anónimo disse...

Esta aqui a faltar algo...

T. disse...

=D pensava que era a única a adorar esta música!!!


*

T. disse...

hj senti demasiado essa música.