sexta-feira, setembro 08, 2006

flash light...


into my head..
words come in..words come out..

a long time ago..I sense I could see that..
I sensed..my thougts...

I could see...things turning around..transforming in hated things..!!
I could see..all in one..
..see that melody entering in my hears...

I could see..the sky falling down..
and the earth coming up..!!
tha open of the seas..

I could see..tears falling down in my face..to the thougts of the others..

I could have no doubts..
only..other ways to think..!!

Just another way to think...

--

axo ké iso k falta..outras maneiras de pensar..!!

I'm hanging..by few moments...

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Outras maneiras de pensar!! na maior parte das xs qnd pensamos diferente xamam-nos doidos!!!ou k n somos normais..liil..

Inês disse...

Is there a place for me in your head? ;)

não gosto destas tuas mudanças repentinas ...

beijinho!