domingo, dezembro 17, 2006

whant be diferent...!?

I can't think
I can't talk
I can't do anything

life is coming around..
..choices are wasted in the midlle of my ground!
My manner of Be..don't wait more longer..
..I'm not that stronger!

maybe..the mistake is mine..
..or not..!

I don't know the end..
..but let me play the same game..

therefore, I'm not responsable..for anything that came after
..tere are not my choices..from this point..

I said everything...
...I'll won't fight from this point over..
...I'll just be..a copycat..of my other manner to Be..

from now on..don't blame me..before..looking at you..'my' other me..

..after all...
..all is past..I see ...


I will think in everything..
..I'll say all..
...and i'll do what I 'really' want..

right..
..diferent manners to be!
wrong..
..are the acts..of not me..!

I'll just be quiet....!

-

..Look at your eyes..
you're playning with life..
..calm down..with your life..

in the past..I could see what was going on with you..just with a look into your eyes..
..I could understand your thoughts and mind to be..
..I could predict your acts..

I always can hug you when you need it..clean your teers when I see them..
..I can always kiss you on your forehead, and tell you that you're my lil' sister..

1 comentário:

Inês disse...

"...I'll won't fight from this point over.."

again...