domingo, abril 02, 2006

olhar..para um infinito..

"Sentimentos mal definidos ou certeza do que nao se sente
Balancando distorcido entre o frio e o quente
Eu nao sei o que quero, mas tou certo do que nao quero"
Mc Xeg
"I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid"
Kelly Clarckson
"The image of your face from the memories so old
I tried so hard to follow
But didn't catch the half of what had gone wrong
Said "I don't know what I can save you from" "
Kings of Convenience
"The journey's long
And it feels so bad
I'm thinking back to the last day we had."
Zero 7
"Wondering the streets, in a world underneath it all
Nothing seems to be, nothing tastes as sweet
As what I can't have"
Teddy Geiger
"And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof"
Nora Jones
--
dei por mim a ouvir etas musicas..ia puxar 'five seconds' para tras..
hj..enkuant vagueava..long na miha mente..!!
--
..sem vontade..

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Que engraçado... Muitos dos pedacinhos que postastes sao dos meus favoritos!
Muito bom!

*beijinhoos*